While many materials boast some of the properties of terracotta, few are able to combine all its special qualities.
- Natural, healthy and free from pollutants
- Environmentally friendly and long lasting
- Fire resistant. M0
- Contributes greatly to insulation and comfort in summer
- Frost resistant and water repellent
- Low cost of maintenance
- Easy to fit
All terracotta product solutions can be used for external insulation:
- Either fitted on an insulating support for facing slips,
- Fitted on weatherboarding,
- Fitted on cladding panels,
- As weatherboarding on prefabricated panels,
- As slot-in cladding for ACROBRIC products,
- As cladding for wooden or metal frameworks,
- As double walls for all types of brick.
Discover our product ranges:
- Engobe glazed, natural plain or flamed slips,
- Ceramic tiles, square or specially shaped < 300 cm2
- Glazed, natural engobe bricks
- Mashrabiya, claddings
Always keen to offer professionals high-quality products for use in everything from the most avant-garde architectural designs to traditional building projects, Rairies Montrieux boasts a wide range of solutions (e.g. facing slips, terracotta bricks, glazed bricks, cladding, small bricks) for authentic and modern facades providing impeccable external thermal insulation.
Timeless, long-lasting and a contributor to the smooth functioning of your house, terracotta is a major asset when combined with underfloor heating solutions. Obtain great user comfort and make the very most of contemporary flooring in traditional or ultra-modern colours. Tomette tiles, whether hexagonal or in a variety of other shapes, are available in various tones from very light to very dark.
Of course, it is important to take good care of them and to use appropriate products for cleaning and maintaining tomette tiles.
In harmony with flooring, walls can also provide various terracotta tones, offering various amounts of relief and depth to your rooms. The perfect way to bring warmth to kitchens and bathrooms, terracotta wall tiles come in a wide range of colours to meet every preference.
External terracotta tiling is ideal for a modern, welcoming terrace, harmonious avenues or paving stones running along or across a green space. Terracotta can also be used for less typical projects with low-wall or Mashrabiya bricks, swimming pool surrounds or custom-designed screen walls.
Rairies Montrieux applies its know-how to the renovation of historic monuments and traditional tiling, drawing on the experience it has acquired over many generations. Reused on prestigious sites where they have held price of place for centuries, Rairies Montrieux tiles, tomettes and bricks are highly prized for work on historic monuments. Its production, which draws on artisanal methods, meets all the requirements of architects involved in heritage restoration. Clay and glazing are custom worked for identical reproduction of original pieces.